Friday, July 18, 2008
BLOODY HELL!!!
BLOODY HELL!!!
I HAD
ENOUGH OF ALL THIS CRAP LE
IF YOU GUYS THINK IT'S REALLY FUNNY TO SPREAD RUMORS ABOUT ME AND HERLET ME TELL YOU THAT,IT'S NOT
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU WERE ME?
WILL YOU LIKE IT?
NO!!!I BET YOU GUYS WOULDN'T LIKE IT
second day of Survival Camp
sebas went EMO/ANGRY OVER SUCH THINGS
BUT DO YOU GUYS KNOW THAT?
I BET THE ANSWER IS
NO!!!
COZ YOU GUYS CONTINUED WITH THE SAME STUFFS
AND THIS IS MY PERSONAL LIFE
WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHTS TO PRY INTO MY PERSONAL LIFE?
DID I?
HMM...NO,I DIDN'T
SO CAN YOU GUYS JUST STOP ALL THIS CRAP
STOP SPREADING RUMOURS OR SAYING ABOUT ME AND HER
I would appreciate if you guys can stop all this
YOU GUYS DUN UNDERSTAND ME AT ALL...
WAIT...MAYBE SOME OF MY FRIENDS UNDERSTAND ME
I know everyone has problems
and i'm just saying my problems out
I'm not saying that my problems are
specialI hope you guys can understand
sorry sebas for mentioning u
i juz feel that there is a NEED to make all this clear
this is the first and last time i'm saying this
there is nothing between me and her
even if there is,we r only friends
and it's MY problem,not YOUR problem
you can choose not to believe me
coz it's YOUR problem,not MY problem
so juz stop all this
thx
Updated@9:12 PM