Wednesday, May 18, 2011
I made you angry again. Sighhh I really hate myself for making you angry most of the time, instead of making you happy. I suck.
Am i really that hopeless or bad to the extent that I have never listened to you? The way you scolded me just now really made me feel that way. I know that I am the one to be blamed for all these as it is my fault for not listening to you. It's not that I don't want to listen to you, really. Sometimes when you tell me one thing, your actions tell me otherwise. I have no idea what to do. When you tell me that you are not hot but very cold just now, I can tell from your actions that you are feeling hot. You just don't want me to switch on the air-con as I'm feeling cold. But I don't want you to feel hot as well. :( I understand why you are angry at me, but I really don't want you to feel hot just because I'm feeling cold. Sighhh I'm really sorry for not listening to you just now.
I'm sorry.
I really have this sucky feeling for the whole night and I can't get rid of this feeling. :( Do you know that?
Updated@12:04 AM