Monday, May 16, 2011
It has been 3 months and 2 days. Even though it is not full of happy moments but filled with both happy and sad moments, I have to say that this is indeed the best 3 months of my life. Thank you for that and I'm really happy to have you with me. You have been a great girl to me but I know that I'm probably the worst boy you can ever find. I should really do some self reflection.
Well, I think that what you said are true.
I always don't listen to what you say. From simple things like "stop fanning you with the book" to other things which are probably more serious. I think that it was right for you to scold me just now. If I can't even listen and follow those simple instructions or things that you have said, obviously I can't listen to other things which are more serious. This is similar to what Mr Iskandar has been trying to emphasize to the whole soccer team. If we can't even follow his instructions and observe the school rules and our behavior off the pitch, what makes us think that we can follow his instructions on the pitch. Well, I guess I failed miserably in both aspect.
I don't care about your feelings all the time. I think this is definitely my fault for sure. Sometimes when i try to look at things from a certain way and make a decision, I always tend to overlook some stuffs, and most of the time, it is your feelings. I really don't want you to feel hot at the running track just now, that's why I choose to go to another place which is definitely more cooling. Well, while trying to make sure that you don't feel hot, I failed to understand how you will feel. I'm sorry for that. I know that the amount of times that I have apologize to you probably makes it seem that i don't mean it when i apologize to you. But I want to say that i truly mean what i say everytime i apologize to you.
I'm really scared of a lot of things right now. I'm scared that if such things were to happen again, something bad which I really don't want, will happen. The way you talk to me the whole night and the way you react when i asked you to sleep just now didn't help but made me feel even more scared now. Sigh :(
Updated@11:28 PM